Next we went to dinner with the Robinsons to celebrate Daddy's 30th & Uncle Scott's 35th. Papa Ron had lots of quarters for video games and junk machines. I got to be silly with Kaitlyn and Tyler.
Then we celebrated with the Brueshabers. We went to Nana Sandy's & Papa Larry's for lunch the Sunday before Daddy's birthday. (Oops, it was after church and we forgot the camera!)
Finally we celebrated at home with a nice dinner and a cake I picked out especially for Daddy on his actual birthday. At first I saw a Barbie one I liked, but then found this jewel with orange icing. How could I pass up Dada's favorite color? Maybe it was the lizards that sealed the deal! Regardless, Daddy loved the cake AND the new PlayStation 3 that we got him.
Finally we celebrated at home with a nice dinner and a cake I picked out especially for Daddy on his actual birthday. At first I saw a Barbie one I liked, but then found this jewel with orange icing. How could I pass up Dada's favorite color? Maybe it was the lizards that sealed the deal! Regardless, Daddy loved the cake AND the new PlayStation 3 that we got him.
No comments:
Post a Comment