Saturday, January 19, 2008

Long time, no update!!

So Mommy & Daddy have been really bad about not updating my page. I keep telling them that people want to see pictures of me. Sorry to keep you all waiting. My life has been really busy lately.

We had a wonderful Christmas. I got a lot of loot and had fun playing with gift bags and wrapping paper. Santa was so good to me! For those of you who don't know, going to church is one of my favorite things to do. There is fun music and the choir always does a good job. On Christmas Eve, I went to church with Mommy, Daddy, Grandma & Grandpa Robinson, Uncle Scott, Aunt Emily, Kaitlyn, & Tyler. The choir did a fabulous job. I had to clap extra hard and scream, "YAY!" at the end of every song. Some people laughed. Mommy kept trying to shove the paci in my mouth. We celebrated with Grandma & Grandpa Brueshaber too. We also made trips to Fredericktown, Ohio and Evansville, Indiana. I was on my best behavior for the road trips. Well, most of the time anyway.

Here are a few pictures from the holidays.








No comments: