I fell asleep in my carseat before we left home. When I woke up, I didn't know where I was. There were plates of food in front of me so I knew things would be okay. Nana & Papa and my cousins were there, but all I really cared about were the biscuits, french toast sticks, and sausage.
Soon Mommy moved me from the highchair to the floor with all the kids. Some guy read us 'Twas the Night Before Christmas. I completely lost interest in the book and crawled over to Papa and made him hold me.
Aunt Emily, Addison, Mommy, and Papa kept me entertained while we waited in a line. After a while, I saw my big cousins go up and sit on the guy's lap.
I'm not sure who this man was, but I decided his beard sure was comfy. He asked my sister if she had been a good girl all year. She looked paused and looked at mommy before answering, "Yes!" I tried to call her out on it, but I don't think the old man spoke my language.
No comments:
Post a Comment