Monday, September 22, 2008

Addy Visits the Farm

Mommy, Daddy, and I hopped in the car Saturday morning to go to the farm to see Nana Cake (Grandma Kate) and Papa Bill. I could barely contain my excitement... as we exited the highway I started chanting "Nana Cake! Nana Cake! Nana Cake!" and pumping my fist in the air.

Shortly after we arrived, Dada went with Papa Bill to deliver some World Famous, Hall-of-Fame Maple Syrup to the market. This gave me some great time to hang out with Nana Cake and get to know her a little better.





Then Dada came back and I wanted to go see the cows...





Nana Cake told me I was beautiful. Then she told Ginger, "but not as beautiful as you!" She said she was just kidding, but I'm not so sure.


That night, Nana Cake read some books to me right before bedtime.

Nana Sandy always tells me how much she enjoys drinking coffee at Nana Cake's house. Well, when in Rome...


Daddy and Papa Bill think it's gross, but I think it's deeeeelicious! I can't wait to go back to the farm!

No comments: