Saturday, February 02, 2008

I Rock the Hawk!

Okay, so it's no secret that I LOVE bath time. It gives me time to unwind from a long, stressful day of playing and eating, as well as a chance to splash my not-so-unsuspecting bath-giver...


but...

... sometimes you've just got to shake things up a little. I find something about the warm bath water that inspires creativity. So I experiment.

I'm very proud to unveil my latest creation:


The old man tells me I strongly resemble some skiier named Glen Plake.
I think he's lost it. I just don't see the resemblance!
I've dedicated this blog entry to Uncle Doug and Uncle Grant. Dad says they'll probably be the only ones who find this funny and truly appreciate what I've done here. Whatever that means.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Addy-Hawk rules! And obviously, so does Glen Plake.

Soon enough, she'll be tearing up the slopes too.

The Herms...